45 foot – 10 Berth – Skip Jack & Amber Jack
This luxury houseboat has sleeping space for 10. The large deck at the bow provides plenty of room for dining or relaxing. The rear deck has a huge icebox, a gas barbeque and is a favourite spot for the fisherman. The sun-worshippers will love the top deck with the fold-away bimini!
All kitchen utensils, crockery, drinking glasses, dish washing liquid, are supplied in the kitchen. You need only bring your food and drink.
In the bedrooms your linen, pillows and towels are supplied. You need only bring your clothes, swim wear, beach towels. In the bathroom Instant Hot Water Full size Shower hand soap and toilet paper are supplied. You need only bring your toiletries. On the back deck barbecue is provided with all utensils and fishing rod holders You need only bring your fishing rods, tackle and bait.
Full safety gear is supplied including life vests, first aid kit, fire blanket and fire extinguishers.
Features at a Glance
- AM/FM Radio and CD Player
- LED TV with DVD with USB ports
- Large sundeck with Canopy
- Gas BBQ
- 4 Double and 2 Single Beds
- 4 burner cooktop with gas oven
- Two Eskys
- 12′ dinghy with outboard engine included in hire fee – fuel supplied for dinghy
- Marine Radio
- Extensive water and fuel capacity
What to Bring
- Hats, sunscreen and swimming costumes
- All your own food. This can be bought in Tewantin, or you can bring it with you. You can buy ice at the local service station. It’s a good idea if one of your party does this while we are briefing your “Captain”.
- Your fishing gear and bait
- There are a number of USB charging ports for your electronic devices
What we Supply
- All linens, including sheets, pillows, doonas & towels
- Gas barbecue
- Fridge with small freezer
- Two large built-in Eskies
- LED TV with DVD and USB ports, CD Player, radio
- A 3 metre dinghy, with outboard motor and spare fuel
- A crab-pot, in case you can’t find the fish!
Arriving Briefing and Setting Off
If we have not contacted you two days before your booked date, please phone us to confirm your departure time. Should you be unavoidably delayed en route to us please contact us so we are aware that you will be late. In an effort to make your escape to the river as efficient as possible, please try your best to arrive at the agreed time, ideally with all your food, ice and bait. The paperwork and briefing will take an hour. If you still need supplies, your “Captain” can be briefed while the rest of your group shops.
Maritime regulations forbid the driving of houseboats after dark. If you cannot be here by 4pm then it is unlikely we will be able to complete the paperwork and briefing to get you out on the river in time. If you think this may apply to you please contact us a few days beforehand.